- Try to leave young children at home with someone.
- If you cannot leave them, designate a person to take care of them while you shop.
- Do not let children go to the bathroom alone.
- If you are going to shop at a mall and then plan on going to another, leave purchases at home first to avoid being followed by thieves.
During these DPD holidays:
- Increase in the number of patrols and police in civilian clothes (so they are not identified by criminals).
- Emphasizes surveillance in shopping centers (International Mall, CityPlace Doral, Downtown Doral) and places where there are many people traveling either because they are shopping or partying.
- Traffic laws are further reinforced.
Recommendations for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Eve:
- Young people should not handle fireworks because they are dangerous.
- Do not shoot in the air. A lost bullet can kill someone.
- It is preferable to stay inside at midnight to avoid danger.
- It is even recommended to move away from windows because a lost bullet can pass through them.
Want to know more? You can supplement the information here at http://liveitupmagazine.com/sections/safety-first/holiday-safety-tips/