- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 8 raspberries
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry flavored vodka
- 325 milliliters soda water
- Raspberries, lime slices and sweet basil leaves for garnishes
- Make some simple syrup by dissolving sugar in water over low heat. Set aside to cool.
- Place a small strainer over a glass and press 8 raspberries through with the back of a spoon. Discard the seeds.
- Combine the cooled syrup, lime juice and raspberry vodka with the raspberry juice.
- Split the raspberry mixture between 2 glasses. Fill the glasses with ice and add soda water.
- Garnish with raspberries, lime slices and sweet basil leaves. Stir to enjoy!