This delicious drink is perfect to be served at any holiday party cocktail! The tartness of the cranberry juice pairs perfectly with the sparkling bubbles making it a glass full of holiday cheer that you can enjoy with your beloved ones on this special season.
- ½ cup (4 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) champagne
- Sparkling sugar, for garnish
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Rim two champagne glasses with a little water and then dip in sparking sugar.
- Pour ¼ cup cranberry juice in each champagne glass.
- Add ½ cup champagne to each glass.
- Top with a few fresh or frozen cranberries and serve immediately.
Note: The cranberry juice and champagne must be chilled, when mixing pour the champagne into the glass and that will do the work! Don’t combine it in a pitcher and stir it because it messes with the natural carbonation from the champagne.