Cinco de Mayo is around the corner, so it’s time for some Fiestaaaa and Chalupas!
Do you know which will be your ride or die drink this month? If not, I can give you a small hint: Tequila! Yes! For those tequila lovers this will be their month as Tequila is king during this celebration.
There are quite few delicious cocktails you can prepare with it and with spring in full swing, the best way to celebrate it, is with a tasty, refreshing Classic Margarita.
- 2oz. Tequila
- 1oz. Cointreau
- 1oz. Lime Juice
- Lime wedges and salt for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice.
- Hold a cocktail glass upside down, dip rim into salt.
- Shake and straight drink into glass.
- Decorate with lime wedges.