My love for sweet drinks runs very strong, if you feel related, keep reading as today we are preparing this boozy and delicious dessert in a glass.
- 2 oz. of Caramel Baileys
- 0.25 oz. of vodka
- 0.25 oz. of chocolate liqueur
- Caramel syrup and chocolate shavings to garnish
- Shake the vodka, Baileys and chocolate liqueur in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Drizzle caramel syrup around the inside of the glass.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the chilled glass.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
You can freeze some coffee in ice cube trays and toss them on the glass.