Being inflamed, tired and swollen is usually something that without realizing it, is a precursor to premature aging. I’ll give you some tricks to feel less bloated, fatigued or tired.
Headaches, gas or other symptoms are recurring without you realizing it because of the foods you eat, many of them are inflammatory foods such as fats, dairy, cereals, margarine, butter, red meat and hydrogenated oils that provide a high concentration of omega 6, as well as sugars, starches, empty calories and processed foods. Remember that eating them once in a while is not so serious but when they are recurrent they can have long-term consequences, in addition, factors such as a sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and even stress can interfere in increasing the symptoms of feeling bloated/ heavy.
What you can do is to take care of your intestinal flora (the immune system depends on it). By increasing your defenses and improving the immune system you have more energy, less anxiety, and a better physical and mental state.
Some anti-inflammatory foods that I recommend to include in your preparations are:
- Omega 3: wild salmon, tuna, sardines, trout, and anchovies.
- Pineapple: contains bromelain that decreases inflammation.
- Fruits and vegetables with low sugar content/green leaves: they have to cover a large part of your plate.
- Garlic, ginger, cinnamon and turmeric: turmeric is good for delaying skin aging, prevents Alzheimer’s.
- Flaxseed, chia, sunflower seeds and almonds.
- Olive and coconut oil: good fats all the way.
- Olives: they have vitamin E, and are potent in the fight against free radicals, premature aging and body oxidation.