- 1 can of 15 ounces of chickpeas
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- A pinch of sea salt
- Drain and dump the chickpeas in a food processor.
- Peel and add the garlic, then add the tahini, followed by a good amount of lemon juice and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Season with a pinch of sea salt.
- Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, then process again until smooth.
- Taste and add more lemon juice or a splash of water to loosen, if necessary, then transfer to a serving bowl. Make a hole in the middle with a spoon, add a little olive oil and season with a little paprika and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve with crispy sliced vegetables, such as carrots, cucumbers, radishes or peppers.