Want to get back your figure or start having a healthier lifestyle? In Doral you will find these healthy and fun activities:
- They burn between 700 and 900 calories for each 1 hour class.
- They train legs, glutes, abdomen and many muscles.
- At Onyx Signature Gym (Monday 7:30 p.m.) and InstaPower21 Club (Tuesday 9:30 p.m.).
- Omar González is on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter @rebolaxe.
- Annual membership cost is $ 100.
- There are 12 thematic and interactive classes per year in different locations. You can bring your family and children for two classes.
- There are many benefits, discounts and promotions from club sponsors.
- Classes are taught by certified instructors.
- You get a $ 50 discount when registering on RebolaxeClub.com before January 15.
Step Up Your Health, Doral
- Billion Step Challenge: to encourage walking as a way to improve and remain healthy and become the City of a Billion Steps.
- Monthly events & programming to provide fitness classes, health fairs and seminars health screenings and health cooking and nutrition classes.
- Fast Track to Health Program: allow participants to register and track their health (Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Body Fat, Mental Health etc.) during the program to see measurable improvements by participating in the Step up Doral Program. In partnership with FIU.
- Download app and track your steps.
Free Yoga on the Lawn
- Every Saturday @ 9:00 a.m. @ Doral Central Park.
- In partnership with Mind Body Social.
- 3rd Wednesday of every month. Location varies.
- Doral Legacy Park.
- 1st Saturday of every month: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Morgan Levy Park. Instructed by: Body Mind & Soul by AlePa.
Creating My 2019 Life Plan: New Year, New Life.
- Create a short-term life plan to project your life to achieve long-term goals.
- January 10th: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Doral Legacy Park. Presented by: Erika Monroy.