- 1 cup quinoa
- 4 cup of water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup kalamata olives cut in 4
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoon red vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Put the quinoa to cook in boiling water and wait for it to open.
- Immediately strain the excess water and place the quinoa on a rectangular tray to dry.
- Mix in a salad bowl the quinoa, tomato, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese.
- Mix oil and vinegar in a container with a tight lid, season with pepper and oregano salt.
- Close the bowl and shake it vigorously, season the salad with this vinaigrette.