- 1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 2 cups canned pumpkin, pureed
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg plus 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- ½ bar of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 piece of prefabricated cake dough (you can buy it at the supermarket)
- Whipped cream, to cover
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fᵒ.
- Bake if necessary, the prefabricated cake dough following the instructions on the packaging.
For the filling:
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined. Then add sugar and salt.
- Add the eggs mixed with the yolks, half and half, and the melted butter, and beat until they are integrated.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon and beat until blended.
- Pour the filling into the warm prepared cake dough and bake for 50 minutes, or until the center is ready.
- Place the cake on a rack and cool to room temperature. Cut into slices and cover each piece with a generous amount of whipped cream.