- 2 lb fresh fruit such as blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
- 4 flavored gelatin sheets
- 140 ml Cointreau
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 425 ml of cold Prosecco
- Put the ripe fruit and the Prosecco to cool in the freezer.
- Separately put the gelatin sheets in a bowl with a little cold water to soak for a minute, then drip the water and add the jelly to a bowl with the Cointreau.
- Put the mixture in a water bath over medium heat and stir constantly until the gelatin and Cointreau become syrup. At this point, you can add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and let it stand at room temperature for approximately two minutes.
- Remove the fruit and Prosecco from the freezer. The idea is that the fruit, the mold and the Prosecco are cold, so that the bubbles remain in the jelly when it settles and bubbles in the mouth when you eat it.
- Pour the Prosecco into the Cointreau mixture and then pour it over the fruit.
- Put in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Serve cold