2 lb. beef skirt
½ medium bell pepper
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of beef powder broth
4 liters of water
For the stew:
4 tablespoons of oil
8 tablespoons of sauté
1 tablespoon of tomato paste
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 coriander branch to decorate
- Cook the meat cut into 4 fingers long pieces in a pot with 4 liters of boiling water seasoned with bell pepper, onion and garlic. Cook for 2 hours.
- Shred the meat with two forks to facilitate the work. At this point the meat will be very soft, it is important to do so while the meat is hot as this makes the work even easier.
- Let cool and start preparing the stew.
- In a frying pan sauté the loin meat for 1 minute. Stir constantly. Add the bell pepper sauté and the tomato paste. Stir well.
- Add salt to taste and sugar to contrast the flavors. Garnish with cilantro